Clear Film Application Barrie
BEAUTY & RUST PROTECTION FOR YOUR FAVOURITE INVESTMENT
We love clear film because it keeps the front of your car or truck looking fresh and free of rust like it just rolled off the lot, for years to come. Our film of choice is a self-healing, engineered plastic film (say that 10 times fast) by Suntek that when energized by the sun, "heals" itself of any minor blemishes from stone chips, dust or grit. This means it maintains its crisp clarity for years. Our film won't yellow and is nearly invisible after install.
POPULAR PLACES FOR CLEAR FILM:
- Hood, fenders and roof line is the most popular application for rust protection.
- Many customers love to clear film the backs of mirrors so the clear film takes a beating - not your expensive mirrors.
- An inexpensive way to keep your headlights bright and clear of cloudiness as the car ages is to clear film them.
- Prevent scratches, wear-and-tear and ageing from boots and bags by clear filming your door sills, door cups and trunk sill.
- Clear filming your bumper is another great way to protect your vehicle.
Suntek Paint Protection Film
- Nearly invisible protection from damage caused by rocks, salt, insects and other road debris.
- A proprietary, self-healing clear coat that is scratch- and crack-resistant with a high-gloss finish.
- Outstanding optical clarity.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.
Why Choose DDF Automotive?
- Over 17 years serving the Barrie and Simcoe County community
- Fully professional and 310K-AEAT certified installs
- Locally owned and family operated
- Our work is trusted by leading dealerships across Simcoe County
- Authorized installers offering full product warranties
- Excellent in-house support pre- and post-install (we even help customers 2+ years down the road!)